|submitted||available||document details (if available)||source link|
|July 11 2019||July 11 2019||A301V3.0-TDE03英文安装指南 Adobe PDF library 15.00|
Quick Installation Guide N300 Mini WiFi Range Extender A301 FCC ID:V7TA301V3 N300 Mini WiFi Range Extender Model: A301 Default Access: re.tenda.cn Input: AC100-240V 0.3A 50/60Hz MAC:
Package content WiFi extender x 1 Quick installation guide x 1 For product or function details, please go to www.tendacn.com to download the user guide. Method 1:
Extending your WiFi network using the web UI LED Indicators LED indicator PWR Status Solid on Off Description The extender is connected to a power source properly. The extender is not powered on. Solid blue The extender has connected to your WiFi router, and its position is proper. Signal Solid red The extender is too far away from your WiFi router. Relocate the extender closer to the router. Off The extender does not connect to your WiFi router. Solid on for 2 mins > off A WPS connection is established. WPS Blinking The extender is performing WPS negotiation. Off The WPS function is disabled or no WPS connection is in progress. Buttons and ports Button/Port Description WPS RESET Press the button of the router, and enable the WPS function of another device within 2 minutes to establish a WPS connection. When the PWR LED indicator of the extender is solid on, hold down this button using a needle, and release it when all the LED indicators blink once then turn off. When the PWR LED indicator turns solid on again, it is reset successfully. LAN port.
- In extender mode, it is used to connect to a computer or an IPTV STB.
- In AP mode, it is used to connect to your wired router to provide wireless network for wireless devices. Power on the extender Plug the extender into a power outlet near your WiFi router in the same room. The PWR LED indicator lights solid on. Set Up to Extend PWR Extend your WiFi network Connect your device (such as smart phone) to the extenders SSID Tenda_EXT. 1. Ensure that the Mobile Data function (if any) of your device is disabled. 2. After connecting to the extenders SSID, you will be directed to the quick setup page. If not, start a web browser, and access re.tenda.cn or 192.168.0.254 in the address bar. re.tenda.cn 3. Create a login password for security (recommend) and click Next. Next. tenda Create your login password For security of your network, you are recommended to set a login password. The password is used for your later login. Password (5 32 characters) Confirm Next Not Now 4.Select the WiFi network (SSID) of your exiting router. Choose an existing WiFi network SeLect SSID Encrypt Signal Strength My_home_wifi 5. Enter the password for the selected WiFi network. Modify your extenders SSID (optional), and click Extend. Your existing WiFi network Enter the password for "My_home_wifi"
Your Extender WiFi Network Extender SSID:
My_home_wifi_EXT Extender WiFi password is the same as that of your existing WiFi network Extend Cancel 6. Wait until the Extended successfully page appears. Extended successfully Extender SSID:My_home_wifi_EXT Password of the extender:
1.Observe the Signal LED indicator to ensure that the location of the extender is proper. 2.Relocate the extender halfway between your WiFi router and WiFi dead zone (The position must be within the range of your existing WiFi network). Signal Blue: Proper position Red: Move the extender closer to the WiFi router Off: Move the extender closer to the WiFi router Relocate the extender For better performance, follow the on-screen tips or the steps below to relocate your extender. 1. Plug the extender into an outlet halfway between the router and the WiFi dead zone.The location you choose must be within the range of your existing WiFi network. 2. Wait until the Signal LED indicator turns blue. If not, move the extender closer to the router. A301 Blue: Good connection Red: Poor connection WiFi router Antennas upward and vertical to the ground Connect to the internet Connect your devices to the extender using the SSID set by yourself or your routers SSID with the suffix _EXT if it is not changed. The WiFi password is the same as your router. Method 2:
Extending your WiFi network using the WPS button You can use Method 2 if your router has a WPS button, which may be indicated by , , or . Otherwise, use Method 1. WPS Power on the extender Plug the extender into a power outlet near your WiFi router in the same room. The PWR LED lights solid on. PWR Extend your WiFi network Press the WPS button on the router. Within 2 minutes, press the WPS button 1. on the extender. Relocate the extender 1. For better performance, plug the extender into an outlet halfway between the router and the WiFi dead zone. The location you choose must be within the range of your existing WiFi network. 2. Wait until the Signal LED indicator turns solid blue. If not, move the extender closer to the router. WiFi router A301 Blue: Good connection Red: Poor connection Antennas upward and vertical to the ground Press 2. Wait until the Signal LED on the extender turns solid blue or red. If not, try Method 1. Connect to the internet Connect your devices to the extender using the WiFi routers SSID with a suffix _EXT. The WiFi password of the extender is the same as your router. FAQ Q1:
I cannot log in to the web UI of the extender. What should I do?
How to reset the extender?
Try the following solutions:
If a WiFi device is used, ensure that your WiFi device has connected to the extenders WiFi network Tenda_EXT, and the mobile data is disabled. If a computer is used, ensure that your computer has connected to the extenders WiFi network Tenda_EXT, and your computer has set to Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically. Reset the extender, and try again. A2:
When the PWR LED of the extender is solid on, hold down the RESET button on the extender using a needle, and release it when all the LED indicators blink once then turn off. After the PWR LED turns solid on again, the extender is restored to the factory settings successfully. Q3:
The extender cannot find the WiFi network of my router. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
Ensure that the WiFi network of your router is enabled and can be detected by your WiFi device. Change the channel of your router, and try again. Change the encryption type of the router to WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK, and try again. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. CE Mark Warning This is a Class B product. In a domestic environment, this product may cause radio interference, in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures. Radiation Exposure Statement This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and it also complies with Part 15 of the FCC RF Rules. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the device and your body. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the device and your body. The mains plug is used as disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable. NOTE:
(1) The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Caution:
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate this equipment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
(2) To avoid unnecessary radiation interference, it is recommended to use a shielded RJ45 cable. Operating frequency: 2412-2462MHz Declaration of Conformity Hereby, SHENZHEN TENDA TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD. declares that the radio equipment type A301 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. NOTE:
(1) The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
http//www.tendacn.com/en/service/download-cata-101.html. Operating Frequency: 2.4G: EU/2400-2483.5MHz (CH1-CH13) EIRP Power (Max.): 2.4GHz: 19.5dBm Software Version: V03.03.01.20_multi FCC Statement This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This device is restricted to be used in the indoor.
(2) To avoid unnecessary radiation interference, it is recommended to use a shielded RJ45 cable. Operating Temperature: 0 C - 40 C Operating Humidity: (10% - 90%) RH, non-condensing RECYCLING This product bears the selective sorting symbol for Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European directive 2012/19/EU in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment. User has the choice to give his product to a competent recycling organization or to the retailer when he buys a new electrical or electronic equipment. Technical Support Shenzhen Tenda Technology Co., Ltd. 6-8 Floor, Tower E3, NO.1001, Zhongshanyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China. 518052 USA hotline: 1-800-570-5892 Toll Free: Daily-9am to 6pm PST Canada hotline: 1-888-998-8966 Toll Free: Mon - Fri 9 am - 6 pm PST HongKong Hotline: 00852-81931998 Global Hotline: +86 755-2765 7180 (China Time Zone) Website: www.tendacn.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product uses the FCC Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the FCC