|submitted||available||document details (if available)||source link|
|351-1542 Adobe PDF library 9.90|
ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS 352-5842 WARNING: TO AVOID RISK OF ELECTRICAL SHOCK, BE SURE TO SHUT OFF POWER BEFORE INSTALLING OR SERVICING THIS FIXTURE. NOTES: 1. Before installing, consult local electrical codes for wiring and grounding requirements. 2. Customer Service: 1-800-887-6326 (weekdays 9 a.m. 5 p.m. CST) 3. READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS. Warning: LED electronics can be damaged by electro static discharge (ESD)shock. Before installation, discharge yourself by touching a grounded bare metal surface to remove this hazard. To avoid damage, do not touch the LED module. Hardware Package (included):
Mounting Strap (A) Mounting Screw (B) Green Grounding Screw (C) Long Screw(D) Wire Nut (E) Features:
1. Energy saving LED fixture. 2. Customize your color temperature from Warm White to Daylight. 3. Sync multiple units. 4. Set on/off schedule. 5. IOS & Android compatible. Important to Know:
1. If you are not familiar with state and local electrical codes, it is recommended that you consult with a qualified electrician. 2. This fixture requires a 120 VAC, 60 Hz power source. Using non-replaceable LED bulb. 3. Mobile device requirements:
IOS 8.x or later. Android v4.4 or later. Phone must also have Bluetooth version 4.0 or later. Maximum Wattage: 18 W Working Temperature Range: 14F ~ 122F Key Hole Slot Outlet Box House Grounding Wire Wire Nut (E) Mounting Strap (A) Green Grounding Screw (C) Mounting Screw (B) Long Screw (D) Ceiling Pan LED Module Driver with Bluetooth module Stud Slot Plastic Shade Fig.1 Installtion Steps Turn off the power at fuse or circuit box Long Screw 1. Remove the plastic shade from ceiling pan. 2. Attach the two long screws to the holes on the mounting strap. Thread them in part way: 2 to 3 turns only. 3. Attach the mounting strap to the outlet box using two mounting screws. Page 1 / 8 160607 4. Pull out the source wires from the outlet box. Make wire connections using wire nuts as follows:
---Connect the hot wire (usually black insulation) from the fixture to the black wire from the power source.
---Connect the neutral wire (usually white insulation) from the fixture to the white wire from the power source.
---Attach the fixture grounding wire (usually green insulation or bare wire) to the mounting strap with the green grounding screw, and then connect them to the house grounding wire with the wire nut. Carefully put the wires back into the outlet box. 5. Attach the ceiling pan to the mounting strap by inserting two long screw heads into the key holes. Rotate the ceiling pan until it is locked into place, and then tighten the long screws to secure it. (See Fig.1) 6. Attach the plastic shade back to the ceiling pan by aligning studs with slots, and turn it clockwise until it is locked in place. Turn on the power at fuse or circuit box The following parts are available for re-order if damaged or missing. Call us toll-free at 1-800-887-6326 Spare Parts List:
Mounting Strap (A) Mounting Screw (B) Green Grounding Screw (C) Assembly Kit 5564MM (1 SET) Long Screw(D) Wire Nut (E) Plastic Shade 9821PS Troubleshooting Problem The fixture will not light. The power is off. The circuit breaker is off. The fixture is not responding to the APP. Bluetooth is not turned on. Possible Cause Solution Ensure the power supply is on. Ensure the circuit breaker is in the on position. Turn Bluetooth on in the devices settings. The APP is not turning on the light fixture. The APP is not finding the light fixture. The Power to the light is turned off. Turn on the power to the light. Bluetooth is not turned on. Bluetooth is not turned on. The fixture is occupied by other users. Connection failure. Out of connection distance. Turn Bluetooth on in the devices settings. Turn Bluetooth on in the devices settings. Have existing user turn off Bluetooth connection. Re-start Bluetooth and APP. Ensure your device is within 32 feet of the narrowest light fixture and ensure each light is within 32 feet. Page 2 / 8 160607 5-Year Limited Warranty:
This Patriot Lighting fixture carries a limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship. If the Patriot Lighting product fails at any time within five (5) years after the original date of sale due to defects in material or workmanship, return the product to Menards with the original sales receipt. At its discretion, Patriot Lighting will replace the defective fixture with the same or similar fixture or issue a refund. This warranty and any implied warranty (including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) does not cover glass globes, light bulbs and other expendable items. This warranty excludes coverage of finish or color against tarnishing, flaking, and discoloration. If the original purchaser ceases to own the Patriot Lighting product this warranty and any implied warranty will be void. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse, including but not limited to improper installation, improper usage, accident, negligence, unauthorized repair, unauthorized modifications, or unauthorized maintenance of the fixture. This warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation, setup time, returned shipping charges or defects, losses, labor, injuries to personal property. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and the consumer may have other rights which vary from state to state. The sellers employees are not qualified to advise on the use of the fixture. Any oral representations made will not be binding on seller or its employees. For questions regarding this product, call toll-free at 1-800-887-6326. FCC Statement 1. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. 2. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the users authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body. Page 3 / 8 160607 User Guide Setting for single light through mobile device (Take IOS for example as below. Android will be slightly different). Fig.1 1. Search Robbie LED at Apple store or Android Google Play. Download the Robbie LED APP onto the device. Start the APP. Fig.2 2. Turn on Bluetooth to allow Robbie LED to connect to accessories. Press Settings and turn on Bluetooth. Fig.3 3. Turn off the power for light fixture at this time, and then select the Add icon. Fig.4 4. Select the top right icon, then turn on the power of light fixture. Bluetooth searches the light which needs be selected. Select OK and then select top left icon. Fig.5 5. Select the Bluetooth device. Fig.6 6. Select Dimming to control on/
off, color temperature and brightness. Page 4 / 8 160607 Fig.7 Fig.8 7. Select Scene to choose default scenes or customize your own. 8. Select Settings to set on/off schedule, change the name of the light, and find the latest APP version to upgrade. Setting for multiple lights through mobile device (Take Android system for example as below. IOS will be slightly different) Fig.9 1. Select the multiple lights that have been found, then press OK. Fig.10 2. Press and hold one light, then drag to another light to creat a group. The fixtures grouped will flash 3 times. Fig.11 3. The group you have created is now shown in the list. Page 5 / 8 160607 Fig.12 4. Press and hold group light icon to rename Group. Fig.13 5. Select Group1 to control on/off, color temperature and brightness. Also scenes and setting for group lights. Fig.14 6. Select icon to change the setting of single light or Group. Sharing light fixtures with another user. User may share or receive existing light fixtures with another user through following instructions:
A: Share My Lamps Fig.15 1. Select top left icon and select Share My Lamps. Fig.16 2. QR code will be generated, allow another user to scan. Page 6 / 8 160607 B: Add Lamps by Share Fig.17 1. Select top left icon and select Add Lamps By Share. Fig.18 2. Scan the QR code generated from another user to gain access of their light fixtures. Reset Light Fixture Fig.19 1. Turn off the power of light fixture then select Add icon. Fig.20 2. Select top right icon, then turn back on the power of light fixture. Page 7 / 8 160607 Fig.21 3. Select the light fixtures you want to reset by pressing Reset, and press OK to proceed. Fig.22 4. Select I Know then turn the light fixture OFF and ON immediately to complete the reset. Page 8 / 8 160607
This product uses the FCC Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the FCC