|submitted||available||document details (if available)||source link|
|April 19 2017||October 17 2017||Microsoft Word - Wireless gaming headset RZ04-0193 sayeng.tan GPL Ghostscript 8.15|
User Manual for RZ04-0193 DTD :30/5/2016
| For gamers by gamers PACKAGE CONTENTS / HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS PACKAGE CONTENTS Wireless Gaming headset RZ04-0193 4 interchangeable ear-tips in varying sizes Audio/mic splitter adapter cable Charging cable Carrying pouch Important Product Information Guide HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS Device with Bluetooth Low Energy (BT 4.0 or higher) capability
| razer REGISTRATION / TECHNICAL SUPPORT REGISTRATION Visit www.razerzone.com/razer-id to sign up for a Razer ID now to get a wide range of Razer benefits. For example, get real-time information on your products warranty status via Razer Synapse. To learn more about Razer Synapse and all its features, visit www.razerzone.com/synapse. If you already have a Razer ID, register your product by clicking on your email address within the Razer Synapse application and select Warranty Status from the dropdown list. To register your product online, visit www.razerzone.com/registration. Please note that you will not be able to view your warranty status if you register via the website. Your products serial number can be found here. TECHNICAL SUPPORT What youll get:
6 months limited manufacturers warranty, Free online technical support at www.razersupport.com.
| For gamers by gamers DEVICE LAYOUT
A. Earphones with removable bi-flanges B. Magnetic shirt clip C. Bluetooth and battery module D. LED indicator E. In-line microphone and remote F. Volume up button G. Multi-function button H. Volume down button I. Charging port J. 3 interchangeable ear-tips in varying sizes K. Carrying pouch L. Charging cable
| razer SETTING UP YOUR RAZER HAMMERHEAD PRO V2 WIRELESS CHARGING YOUR RAZER HAMMERHEAD PRO V2 WIRELESS Connect your earphones to an appropriate power source using the charging cable.
Wait until your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless is fully charged. LED indicator Status Static red Static green Charging Fully charged
For best results, please charge the battery completely before using your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless for the first time. A depleted battery will fully charge in about 2 hours. WARNING: For safety reasons, please do not use the device while it is charging.
| For gamers by gamers POWERING ON / OFF To power on your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless, hold the multi-function button until you hear the power on tone. To power off your earphones, hold the multi-
function button until you hear the power off tone. Upon powering your earphones on or off, the LED indicator will notify you of the current battery status, as shown here. LED indicator Status Power On Fade-in green Fade-in red Power Off Fade-out green Fade-out red
Charged Low power Charged Low power
| razer CONNECTING TO AN AUDIO SOURCE If this is the first time you are connecting to a Bluetooth device, your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless will automatically enter search mode when powered on. If you have previously connected to a Bluetooth device, power on your earphones and hold the multi-function button for at least 3 seconds until you hear the search mode tone. 1. Set your earphones to search mode. While your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless is in search mode, the LED indicator will alternately blink green and red.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your device and select Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless from the list of devices found.
3. Wait for pairing to complete. The LED indicator will change to static for 5 seconds when successfully paired.
If the earphones fail to connect to the device, LED indicator will alternately blink green and red for a few seconds then power off after 5 minutes. If this happens, simply repeat steps 1 to 3 to try again.
Once your earphones have paired with a Bluetooth device it will automatically try to pair to that device every time your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless is powered on.
| For gamers by gamers USING YOUR RAZER HAMMERHEAD PRO V2 WIRELESS ACHIEVING A PROPER SEAL To enjoy the full-bodied bass of the Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless as it is intended, please ensure that the earphones are properly fitted into your ears and that a proper seal is achieved to block out ambient noise. Due to the different ear canal sizes of individuals, the default ear-tips may not achieve a proper seal, if so, change the ear-tips to a larger or smaller size. CAUTION: Do not yank out earphones from your ears as the sudden release of air pressure might cause potential discomfort. Removing The Ear-Tips 1. Firmly hold the neck of the earphone. 2. Grip the opening of the ear-tip firmly with the other hand. 3. Pull ear-tip downwards gently until it is released from tip of the earphones. Replacing The Ear-Tips 1. Firmly hold the neck of the earphone. 2. Push mouth of the ear-tip onto tip of the earphone. 3. As you apply pressure, use a gentle twisting motion until ear-tip is secured and in place.
| razer USING THE MEDIA BUTTONS The following in-line remote functions are available when connected to your mobile device. Note: Some functions listed below may not work with certain Android devices. VOLUME UP BUTTON Single Press Increase audio volume VOLUME DOWN BUTTON Single press Decrease audio volume MULTI-FUNCTION BUTTON Single press Double press Triple press Press and hold Double press and hold on 2nd press Triple press and hold on 3rd press Plays/Pause audio playback Accept incoming call or end current call Next track Hold call and accepts a 2nd incoming call. Press the button again to return to the previous call. Previous track Decline an incoming call Fast forwards the current track Rewinds the current track
| For gamers by gamers UNDERSTANDING THE EARPHONE NOTIFICATIONS While in use, the Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless will display an LED indicator and/or send an audio notification to show its current status, as shown here. LED indicator Audio notification Status Breathing Blinking Blinking Static for 2 seconds None No Yes Yes Yes Yes Battery charged Battery low Incoming call Call answered Call rejected
Please refer to the Online Master Guide at razersupport.com for in-depth instructions on how to use your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless.
| razer SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE SAFETY GUIDELINES In order to achieve maximum safety while using your Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless, we suggest that you adopt the following guidelines:
1. Should you have trouble operating the device properly and troubleshooting does not work, unplug the device and contact the Razer hotline or go to www.razersupport.com for support. Do not attempt to service or fix the device yourself at any time. 2. Do not take apart the device (doing so will void your warranty) and do not attempt to operate it under abnormal current loads. 3. Keep the device away from liquid, humidity or moisture. Operate the device only within the specific temperature range of 0C (32F) to 40C (104F). Should the temperature exceed this range, unplug and switch off the device in order to let the temperature stabilize within the optimal temperature range. 4. The Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless isolates external ambient sounds even at low volumes, resulting in lowered awareness of your external surroundings. Please remove the Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless when engaging in any activity that requires active awareness of your surroundings. 5. Listening to excessively loud volumes over extended periods of time can damage your hearing. Furthermore, legislation of certain countries permits a maximum sound level of 86db to affect your hearing for 8 hours a day. We therefore recommend that you reduce the volume to a comfortable level when listening for prolonged periods of time. Please, take good care of your hearing. MAINTENANCE AND USE The Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless requires minimum maintenance to keep it in optimum condition. Once a month we recommend you clean the device using a soft cloth or cotton swab with a bit of warm water to prevent dirt buildup. Do not use soap or harsh cleaning agents.
| For gamers by gamers LEGALESE COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFORMATION Copyright 2016 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. Razer, For Gamers By Gamers, and the triple-headed snake logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Razer Inc. and/or affiliated companies in the United States or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Razer Inc. (Razer) may have copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications, or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) concerning the product in this guide. Furnishing of this guide does not give you a license to any such copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right. The Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Wireless (the Product) may differ from pictures whether on packaging or otherwise. Razer assumes no responsibility for such differences or for any errors that may appear. Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY For the latest and current terms of the Limited Product Warranty, please visit www.razerzone.com/warranty. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Razer shall in no event be liable for any lost profits, loss of information or data, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential or incidental damages, arising in any way out of distribution of, sale of, resale of, use of, or inability to use the Product. In no event shall Razers liability exceed the retail purchase price of the Product.
| razer COSTS OF PROCUREMENT For the avoidance of doubt, in no event will Razer be liable for any costs of procurement unless it has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in no case shall Razer be liable for any costs of procurement liability exceeding the retail purchase price of the Product. GENERAL These terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Product was purchased. If any term herein is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then such term (in so far as it is invalid or unenforceable) shall be given no effect and deemed to be excluded without invalidating any of the remaining terms. Razer reserves the right to amend any term at any time without notice.
| For gamers by gamers FCC Statement This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. FCC Statement This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Caution!
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. Canada Statement This device complies with Industry Canadas licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Le prsent appareil est conforme aux CNR dIndustrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. Lexploitation est autorise aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) lappareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
(2) lutilisateur de lappareil doit accepter tout brouillage radiolectrique subi, mme si le brouillage est susceptible den compromettre le fonctionnement. The device meets the exemption from the routine evaluation limits in section 2.5 of RSS 102 and compliance with RSS-102 RF exposure, users can obtain Canadian information on RF exposure and compliance. Le dispositif rencontre l'exemption des limites courantes d'valuation dans la section 2.5 de RSS 102 et la conformit l'exposition de RSS-102 rf, utilisateurs peut obtenir l'information canadienne sur l'exposition et la conformit de rf.
This product uses the FCC Data API but is not endorsed or certified by the FCC